We have a combined 52+ years of experience with hair extensions and every attachment method available today.
We also own, and use our own brand of hair extensions that is also sold to salon professionals nationwide. This gives us the ability to offer unique extensions, control the quality and guarantee the product. We always are testing new technologies that we believe will offer a better solution as they come available. Having our own brand allows us to make changes, and test new methods as the needs of the market evolve.
Our training and experience is something we take pride in and never take lightly, and our stylists have all been through an extensive hands on training on all methods of extensions. Since hair extensions are not a one-type-fits-all kind of service, we will always commit to offering multiple attachment types to offer a customized approach for each guest.
To us, big hair means whatever you want it to mean. Each guest we see has a different reason for getting extensions, and our stylists love to hear your goals and make them a reality.
- If you have fine, thin hair that you just want to add fullness and volume so your style has more of a statement, our fill in and volume services do just that.
- If you are looking for a natural addition of length and volume, our Length & Volume and XLength & Volume services do just that.
- If you are going from short to super long, our XXLength & Volume and XXXLength & Volume Services are designed for you.
Whatever your goal is, we are confident in our abilities, the brands we work with, and the education and experience we have working with all types of hair extensions. We take pride in our work and offer multiple hair extension services that offer you a foolproof hair extensions experience without compromising your own natural hair. We will always hold true to our integrity and have no problem saying “no” if we feel what you are asking for would risk damaging your own hair.
We take our reputation very seriously and have no problem setting clear and realistic expectations so there are no surprises for you during, or after your installation. We have many clients who have been wearing hair extensions without a break for 10+ years, and we also see guests who are simply looking for extensions for a period in life or for a special event. Our job is to hear your hair goals, and give you a plan that sets you up to have a beautiful head of hair without sacrificing your hair’s integrity.
How It Works
- First we need to meet with you and discuss your goals, match your color, and schedule the appropriate time for your extensions installation. We offer complimentary in-person or virtual consultations via zoom. The main goal in our consultation is to show you the method that will work best for your hair, and give you exact pricing of everything moving forward so you can make the best decision for yourself.
We always have 1 sample of each type of hair extension we offer in stock so we can show you the differences and give you our best advice of which would be best for your individual needs.
- Once you purchase your extensions, then we will setup your installation appointment and any color services should you also need it. All of our new installation prices include the installation + blending haircut + an in depth education on how to maintain your extensions properly.
- After your new installation appointment, then we will schedule your maintenance appointments moving forward. This is usually 6-8 weeks after any type of salon installed hair extensions are installed to either move up, remove & reinstall, or to maintain your hair extensions as your hair grows.