WHY CHOOSE BIGGER BETTER HAIR?
If you’re looking for the best hair extensions salon, you have found us.
We have a combined 52+ years of experience with hair extensions and every attachment method available today.
We also own, and use our own brand of hair extensions that is also sold to salon professionals nationwide. This gives us the ability to offer unique extensions, control the quality and guarantee the product. We always are testing new technologies that we believe will offer a better solution as they come available. Having our own brand allows us to make changes, and test new methods as the needs of the market evolve.
Our training and experience is something we take pride in and never take lightly, and our stylists have all been through an extensive hands on training on all methods of extensions. Since hair extensions are not a one-type-fits-all kind of service, we will always commit to offering multiple attachment types to offer a customized approach for each guest.
To us, big hair means whatever you want it to mean. Each guest we see has a different reason for getting extensions, and our stylists love to hear your goals and make them a reality.
- If you have fine, thin hair that you just want to add fullness and volume so your style has more of a statement, our fill in and volume services do just that.
- If you are looking for a natural addition of length and volume, our Length & Volume and XLength & Volume services do just that.
- If you are going from short to super long, our XXLength & Volume and XXXLength & Volume Services are designed for you.
Whatever your goal is, we are confident in our abilities, the brands we work with, and the education and experience we have working with all types of hair extensions. We take pride in our work and offer multiple hair extension services that offer you a foolproof hair extensions experience without compromising your own natural hair. We will always hold true to our integrity and have no problem saying “no” if we feel what you are asking for would risk damaging your own hair.
We take our reputation very seriously and have no problem setting clear and realistic expectations so there are no surprises for you during, or after your installation. We have many clients who have been wearing hair extensions without a break for 10+ years, and we also see guests who are simply looking for extensions for a period in life or for a special event. Our job is to hear your hair goals, and give you a plan that sets you up to have a beautiful head of hair without sacrificing your hair’s integrity.
How It Works
- First we need to meet with you and discuss your goals, match your color, and schedule the appropriate time for your extensions installation. We offer complimentary in-person or virtual consultations via zoom. The main goal in our consultation is to show you the method that will work best for your hair, and give you exact pricing of everything moving forward so you can make the best decision for yourself.We always have 1 sample of each type of hair extension we offer in stock so we can show you the differences and give you our best advice of which would be best for your individual needs.
- Once you purchase your extensions, then we will setup your installation appointment and any color services should you also need it. All of our new installation prices include the installation + blending haircut + an in depth education on how to maintain your extensions properly.
- After your new installation appointment, then we will schedule your maintenance appointments moving forward. This is usually 6-8 weeks after any type of salon-installed hair extensions are installed to either move up, remove & reinstall, or to maintain your hair extensions as your hair grows.
Book an Appointment Online
We are located in the West End area of downtown Dallas, Texas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Wears hair extensions in Dallas?
Women of all ages, lifestyles, and professions wear hair extensions. We work with clients who are wanting extreme length, everyday women looking to vamp up their style, or someone who has just always struggled with fine or thin hair. We work with girls in college to women in retirement. Simply put: there is no set type for who wears hair extensions.
Some people tell their friends and family they are wearing them, some don’t. The best hair extensions aren’t seen or noticeable as they seamlessly blend and just enhance your look.
Can you get length and/or add volume with hair extensions?
With hair extensions, the possibilities truly are endless. With hair extensions, you can definitely make your long hair dreams a reality.
However, length isn’t the only use for hair extensions, as they can make a huge difference for someone who is just looking for additional volume to fine or thin hair.
We have clients that wear hair extensions to grow out a haircut, or hair color damage from a previous salon mishap. Some clients just struggle with fine or thin hair that simply doesn’t grow past a certain length.
Some of our clients also use hair extensions to accentuate their hair color without the chemical damage that comes from coloring their own natural hair. We also have plenty who are just looking for longer hair with extra volume, and wear hair extensions purely for cosmetic additions. Again, the possibilities are endless.
Which hair extensions are best for your hair type?
Determining which hair extension system you should wear depends on many factors and can only be 100% determined during a free hair extension consultation. We really need to see how thick/thin your hair is, and how long it currently is compared to how long your goal is. That, in conjunction with your lifestyle give us insight into which method of hair extensions would work best for you. Things to consider:
Your natural hair type and density
This is the most important factor so you wear a system that your hair can support without damage.
How often do you workout, wash your hair, or swim? Certain systems are meant for a specific woman, so it is important we choose a system that fits your lifestyle. And let’s be honest, this also includes your budget. The fact is, regardless of which type we believe fits your hair and end goal, it needs to be something that is financially viable as all methods require ongoing maintenance.
Your styling abilities
Let’s face it, adding hair means increasing your styling time. For some women this can be a big turnoff, but to others it’s an opportunity to finally have hair that will hold a curl and maintain a style.
Will hair extensions damage your own hair?
The only times you see damage from hair extensions are when one of three things happen:
The wrong type of hair extensions are applied to your hair
Something too heavy, or with too strong of an attachment. This is why a consultation is necessary so we can discuss your expectations and we can see your natural hair type.
Not using proper hair extension care products.
Hair extensions require a certain level of products to maintain their health, and keep stress off your natural hair.
Irregular maintenance visits in the salon.
Each type of hair extensions requires maintenance or reapplications. Not following the recommended time for maintenance or reapplication can increase the potential for damage.