Women of all ages, lifestyles, and professions wear hair extensions. They add volume, bounce and shine, achieving a length that suits and creates a glorious glossy head of hair. It’s a real confidence boost that no woman should be without. Sometimes it’s hard to find a good Salon that does quality hair extension services though. When it comes to finding the best hair extension service in Dallas, several different factors come into play. Doing your research and comparing other salons is essential for finding the perfect fit for your needs. Here are some tips and tricks to help you find the best hair extension service in Dallas:
- Consider the type of extension you would like to get. From clip-in extensions to micro-beads or tape-ins, there are a variety of types of extensions available on the market today. Each one offers its own unique look and feel, so be sure to do your research before deciding which type is right for you.
- Make sure they’re Professionals. the stylists and receptionists must be knowledgeable and capable of giving sound advice. Top-quality salons will offer a preliminary consultation, usually free of charge, particularly to potential new customers. It’s important to ask questions about how experienced the hair technicians are, the quality of the hair the salon uses, and the options for the methodology for hair attachment. If a consultation is booked in advance of the main appointment, this allows time to assess the salon to make sure it’s appropriate for you.
- Hair Quality. Although it’s possible to use synthetic as well as human hair, the latter looks more natural and will last longer without shedding. A first-class salon will buy only human hair that has not been colored or processed, and the stylists will custom-make every single strand for clients so that weight-for-weight matches are made according to hair type. There are also several ways of attaching hair – many women don’t like the idea of glue being used on their hair. If this is the case, look for a salon that uses a variety of sizes of rings to ensure strands of hair can be made in a range of lengths to create natural-looking results.
- Ask friends and family. One of the best ways to get an honest opinion of a hair extension service is to ask your friends and family. They may be able to provide insight into their own experiences and help you make the right decision for your needs.
- Read reviews. The internet provides access to reviews from customers who have already gone through the experience of getting their hair extensions done at a particular salon. Be sure to read these reviews, as they will provide valuable insight into what it’s like working with that particular business.
- Price. When it comes to hair extensions, a hair extension service is likely to charge higher prices simply because the type of hair used is usually far superior to that used in cheaper places. Beware of salons offering synthetic hair rather than human hair, as these can be of an inferior standard and the result could look dreadful. Many salons offer coupons or discounts on certain services, so be sure to check online or in local papers for any savings you can take advantage of before committing.
- Atmosphere. Look for a salon with a pleasant ambiance. It’s important to feel relaxed and comfortable while in the premises, so polite, friendly, and helpful stylists are essential. Check that premises are spotlessly clean and well looked after. Tell-tale wads of cut hair that are not cleared up promptly from the floor, unwashed stains, and spills that are left around do not bode well for how organized the salon team is, so beware.
- Schedule a consultation. Most salons will offer a free consultation so that you can meet the stylist and discuss your needs in person. During the consultation, make sure to ask any questions you have about their services, product recommendations, and pricing.
By following these tips and tricks, you should be able to find the best hair extension service in Dallas for your needs. Doing your research is vital when it comes to finding quality extensions at an affordable price.
Here at Bigger Better Hair, we have 50+ years of experience with hair extensions. Whatever your goal may be, like adding fullness and volume, or a natural addition of length. We are confident that we can provide the best service. Book a consultation online and we will show you how the process will go. We will make your hair look extravagant in no time!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!